Photo By: Kevin Morgan

A pair of UP GEs leads a short MGJNY (31 cars) through a (still snowing) winter scene at Blue Mountain road. The first 60% of the train is covered hoppers that came from Potash near Moab, UT. The remaining 40% are loaded coal cars.
Email Questions or Comments to the Webmaster.
User Comments (0)

No comments posted yet. Click Here to add the first one!

141
views
0
comments
Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 9:51:20 AM
image date



Location Information
City or County and State
Arvada, CO

Subdivision
Moffat Tunnel (UP)

Milepost or Control Point
Blue Mountain Drive (MP 22.43)




Train Information
Railroad
Union Pacific
Model
C44AC-CTE
Unit Number
UP 5909, UP 7037

Symbol
MGJNY-02
Paint Scheme  



Photo Information
Camera Make/Model
Hasselblad / Mavic 3 / Mavic 3 Pro [L2D-20c]
ISO
100
Flash
Did Not Fire

Focal Length
24 mm
Shutter
1/640 seconds
Aperture
f/2.8


Check out ColoradoRailfan.com on Facebook
Check out the latest ColoradoRailfan.com photos on Flickr

ColoradoRailfan.com Email Subscription
To receive updates made to ColoradoRailfan.com via Email, Click Here.

The D&RGW Site Ring
This site owned by: Kevin Morgan
Add Your Site

SiteRing by Bravenet.com

SiteRing by Bravenet.com

All content 2000,2024 by Kevin Morgan, except where noted. Please do not use any material from this site without permission. Thank You.